Monash University calls in the experts.
In the case study, we assess the security risk of a new property to be occupied by hundreds of students and staff moving through it each day.Read more
QUT engages Matryx for enterprise security risk assessment.
With a new security manager and a raft of improvements needed, Matryx undertook an enterprise wide, security risk management review of one of Brisbane’s premier universities.Read more
How we can help
Secondary schools, TAFE colleges and universities have unique security challenges that we understand better than anyone.
That’s why we’ve been actively working in this sector for more than 10 years.
The key areas we assist with include:
- Risk identification and assessment through our industry-leading security risk management application, RiskDynamyx®
- Security operations reviews
- Security technology selection
- Security engineering and design
- Procurement and project management
- Procedural planning and implementation
- Contract management and measurement
- Security governance, measurement and reporting
1. How do you work collaboratively with the education sector?
By bringing our knowledge in both security risk management and security technologies to create cohesive and functional security strategies for our clients.
2. What is your approach to managing risk in the education sector?
By applying security that minimises risk to the business without negatively impacting the amenity of the school environment.
3. Why use a security consultant for the education sector?
We understand what “best practice” in education security means and can benchmark our client’s performance against the very best institutions in Australia.