Policies and procedures should outline not only how security will be delivered but should also detail how the effectiveness of security will be measured. They will assign responsibility to both internal and external stakeholders for its delivery.
Importantly, they must also set some benchmark standards which internal and external stakeholders need to be responsible to comply with. Governance is an important part of any successful security program.
Matryx can assist with the creation of a range of documents that may be needed to formalise your security and risk program.
A formal security strategy may need to include:
- Enterprise security risk management plans
- Security management plans
- Security operations manuals
- Security operating procedures
- Emergency management procedures
- CCTV operating procedures
- Lockdown and evacuation procedures
- Active armed offender procedures
- Open/close procedures
- Alarm response protocols
- Duress response protocols
- Standing orders for security guards and patrols
- Service contracts associated with external security providers
- Cash management processes
Matryx has an array of policy and procedural templates that can be easily adapted to suit your organisational needs.