– Independent Physical Security Consultant
– Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Expert
– Critical Infrastructure Security Adviser
– Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner
– Founder of RiskDynamyx® cloud-based security risk management platform
When you sit down with Luke Percy-Dove you immediately get the feeling he’s on your side. He’s one of the most respected and well regarded security advisers and security design consultants in Australia, but it’s Luke’s down-to-earth nature that really counts.
Luke’s passion and drive for developing the best security solutions might even outweigh his qualifications. Simply put, you’re in good hands. Why? Because Luke’s clients’ security challenges matter to him as much as it matters to his clients and their stakeholders.
In 2017 Luke launched RiskDynamyx® – the world’s first cloud application for incident and predictive security management. It was designed to address the shortcomings of cyclical security risk assessments, and has become the ‘one source of truth’ for our Managed Service clients’ risk management strategies.
Words of wisdom
Luke truly values the opportunity to share and educate others. He is an established writer and commentator in the security field, and keeps up to speed on the latest technology developments in the physical security space.
Luke also authors a blog and aims to educate anyone interested in improving their security knowledge or wanting to stay informed. He is also a regular contributor to FM Magazine and ASIAL, and has been a keynote speaker for many security conferences across Australia.
What probably makes him so approachable is his genuine enjoyment for sharing and chatting about all things security and risk. In fact, watch out – his passion is a little infectious. When you reach out to Luke and his team about your physical security needs, you’ll be warmly welcomed.
Backed by experience and qualifications
- Trusted key player in the security industry for more than two decades
- Has delivered security solutions for hundreds of businesses and organisations nationally and internationally
- Recognised expert in CPTED and known for taking environmental, procedural and technological factors into consideration for any security solution
- Special interest in counter terrorism security
- Qualification in electronics, security and risk management, technology and other certifications