Securing critical plant and equipment.
While many modern businesses have a robust suite of security systems and practices, we live in a changing world and it’s imperative to continue conducting regular risk assessments.Read more
Leading the way in cannabis processing.
A proposed greenhouse and hub for growing and processing medicinal cannabis are our focus for this case study – a series of across a range of industries.Read more
Matryx is an approved security advisor for controlled substances.
Matryx Consulting is an approved Victoria State Government, Department of Health and Human Services, security advisor for controlled substances.
Contact us to obtain a security report to assess your premises to store Schedule 8 or 9 substances. In addition we can help assess the general security of your premises and provide an assessment as to whether the immediate storage facility to be used to store Schedule 8 or 9 substances provides at least as much security as that which is indicated in Regulation 74 from the Victorian Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Regulations.
How we can help
Security compliance is a critical component for the pharmaceutical and controlled substances sector.
The key areas we assist with include:
- Risk identification and assessment through our industry leading security risk management application, RiskDynamyx®
- License and regulatory compliance
- Security technology selection
- Independent verification of installed systems and processes
- Security engineering and design
- Procurement and project management
- Procedural planning and implementation
1. How do you work collaboratively with pharmaceutical organisations?
We bring our expertise and understanding of the security requirements for this sector to our clients, many of who will be going through the licensing process for the first time.
2. What is your approach to managing risk in the pharmaceutical sector?
With robust controls that protect not just the product but also the business. Loss reporting can be devastating were it to occur.
3. Why use a security consultant for pharmaceutical organisations?
Because we will ensure you are both compliant and protected.