Schools, TAFE colleges and universities have unique security challenges that we understand better than anyone. Learn what “best practice” in education security looks like for some of the very best institutions in Australia.
Our approach to managing security in Education is to proactively minimise risk to students, staff and property, without negatively impacting the amenity of the school environment.
How we can help
We work with clients to solve their security challenges today, and the risks we see ahead, based on our years of experience. Talk to us about whatever questions you have, be it CCTV, turnkey solutions or general guidance for your security management practices.
The key areas we help with include:
- Risk identification and assessment
- Security operations reviews
- Security technology selection, including CCTV
- Security engineering and design
- Procurement and project management
- Procedural planning and implementation
- Contract management and measurement
- Security governance, measurement and reporting
Book a free, no obligation 45-minute consultation
In your 45-minute consultation, we’ll:
- Discuss the issues you are experiencing, understand what is working and what isn’t and exactly where you need help
- Identify potential gaps from a security and risk perspective
- Suggest opportunities for positive change
Who is the consultation best suited to?
- Risk and Compliance, Health and Safety Managers, or School Leaders concerned about security and risk at their school
- Educational facilities and member schools of Independent Schools Victoria where security and risk are treated as more than just compliance.
And after the review?
We typically suggest a comprehensive Security Risk Assessment to be carried out across the campus. Every educational facility is different. We are here to guide and support whatever security improvements best suit your situation.
Meet your Principal Security Consultant
- Trusted key player in the security industry for more than two decades
- Has delivered security solutions for hundreds of businesses and organisations nationally and internationally
- Recognised expert in CPTED and known for taking environmental, procedural and technological factors into consideration for any security solution
- Special interest in counter terrorism security
- Qualification in electronics, security and risk management, technology and other certifications